DR18 is the first data release for the fifth phase of the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS-V). Its content is described in detail on the DR18 data release paper Almeida et al. (2023).
DR18 includes the following:
- Targeting catalogs prepared for the Black Hole Mapper and Milky Way Mapper science programs, as well as for the open fiber programs
- Black Hole Mapper eFEDs spectra, part of the SPIDERS science program
- A Value Added Catalog of redshifts and classifications for all DR18 eFEDS targets
Access to the DR18 data products is described on this page, while the Black Hole Mapper and Milky Way Mapper data pages offer more detailed descriptions of the data products, as well as caveats.
Previous SDSS Data Releases
For previous SDSS data releases (including final SDSS-IV Data Release 17), please visit the SDSS-IV data pages. These pages contains descriptions, data access information, tutorials and caveats for the following completed SDSS surveys:
- Imaging legacy survey (SDSS-I/II)
- Supernova Survey (SDSS-II)
- SEGUE (SDSS-II) and SEGUE-2 (SDSS-III)
- MARVELS (SDSS-III)
- BOSS (SDSS-III) and eBOSS (SDSS-IV)
- APOGEE (SDSS-III) and APOGEE-2 (SDSS-IV)
- MaNGA (SDSS-IV)
- MaStar (SDSS-IV)
And if you are interested in reading more about how SDSS data releases are produced, a short overview is given in this conference proceeding.