DR18 is the first data release for the fifth phase of the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS-V). Its content is described in detail on the DR18 data release paper Almeida et al. (2023).
DR18 includes the following:
- Targeting catalogs prepared for the Black Hole Mapper and Milky Way Mapper science programs, as well as for the open fiber programs
- Black Hole Mapper eFEDs spectra, part of the SPIDERS science program
- A Value Added Catalog of redshifts and classifications for all DR18 eFEDS targets
Previous SDSS Data Releases
For previous SDSS data releases (including final SDSS-IV Data Release 17), please visit the SDSS-IV data pages. These pages contains descriptions, data access information, tutorials and caveats for the following completed SDSS surveys:
- Imaging legacy survey (SDSS-I/II)
- Supernova Survey (SDSS-II)
- SEGUE (SDSS-II) and SEGUE-2 (SDSS-III)
- MARVELS (SDSS-III)
- BOSS (SDSS-III) and eBOSS (SDSS-IV)
- APOGEE (SDSS-III) and APOGEE-2 (SDSS-IV)
- MaNGA (SDSS-IV)
- MaStar (SDSS-IV)
And if you are interested in reading more about how SDSS data releases are produced, a short overview is given in this conference proceeding.